Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats.. Seriously?!

I think it's been a while since this *wonderful* SP was released. One thing I know for sure is that I won't be buying that! I don't get it.. who above the age of 15 would want to buy this?

I don't even dare to link an image here.. I'm sure everybody has seen them, others would die laughing, others would scream that they have to have these stuff. I am really trying not to judge anyone who has actually bought it, but it's becoming too hard as I look at the pics..

Oh! And don't forget to download the Katy Perry Sim! I am sure she was pulling her hair out when she saw this one. But who cares really.. it's all about the money.. who cares about the game, right? It's all "Money money money!"

...and that's why I am afraid to update my poor game (which, I dare say, has been sitting for months gathering dust) and install Master Suite Stuff (when and if I buy it)..

In other news, I am thinking of updating my OS, which means using OS X Lion. From all I know, there are a bunch of problems with Lion and Sims 3, so I might have to really think about this before updating. That won't be for another month though, so I will probably wait for Mountain Lion too and then investigate how many problems there will be with the new OS.

No comments:

Post a Comment