Monday, June 13, 2011

The Nurdy-McKeon family

Yep, a new family. In a new home. :)

I created Alice (the mom) a while back, played with her when Late Night was released and made her a vampire. Story progression had her married with a random townie (blond hair and black roots, yikes!). So now that Generations was released I took her out of the bin, gave her a husband (Salvatore), had them have a child (Hollie) and moved them in Twinbrook.

The first thing I tried was to make them have a child. I don't know how I ended up with twins. Luckily for me, girls. I didn't take pics though, since I really don't like to play with children and I was rushing through the glow-worm-toddler days. So, when they were about to age up to teens, I thought 'what the hell, I'll take some pics'.

So enough blah blah blah..

Brunhilda and Morgan

Just before they blew the candles.

Alice and Hollie
Like mother, like daughter.

The man of the family, Salvatore
Guys are not my strong point in game. He turned out pretty cute though.

Everyone was getting ready for Brunhilda to age up. They look pretty exited. (I'm sorry about the tree, the second floor is open to below and the pics are weird).

Brunhilda about to age up. *fingers crossed* (She does look a little terrified).

She looks cute. I don't know why she's looking at her big sister like that..

After her make over. Looks much better. :)


And little Morgan's turn.
Alice's face is hilarious!

Creepy...

A weird angle, but she wasn't cooperating.

And after her make-over.

Much better, right?




I haven't taken pics of their house yet. I am planning on it and if anybody wants it I will upload it. Here, not in the official. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment