Saturday, June 18, 2011

New creations.

I am having a hard time finishing my script, so I thought of creating my characters in game, so see what they might be up to. So far I have my main character. I used a different name for her, since the one on the script is temporary and I don't think it suits her.

I have only one shot of her and I am not at all happy with the clothes I had her wear. But I really have no clue what kind of clothes I want her to wear, so her outfit is temporary too.

But enough blah blah, here is Keaira.


(Click the image to view in full size).

I also don't know if this is the right hairstyle for her..


A little more, I am creating a small house for her. I don't know when this will be done, since I want to build it in a small lot (10x10) and I really hope it's big enough.


PS. Does anybody know how I can get rid of the white border in the pics? I want to have a black one, but I saw no option to change that color. There is the option that it's right in front of me and I didn't see it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment