Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Whiz family

I'm trying to build a Simbot, and the only family I had that had collected gems is the one I created on the first installation of my game. I had packed them with their house and forgot about them up until a few days ago.

I think they look cute, considering it's a family I made 2 years ago.

Pics:

That's Bianca, the mom of the family.


Dean, her husband. He's a surgeon (I forget the whole name). Also, I love that underwear!

And their son, Chris. It was birthday time, and he turned out pretty cute.


His IF is still like this, I guess because he was a child when I added them.

Isn't he cute? :)




Some random shots of the gnomes. There are like 5-6 now. It's crazy out there!


 Chris going to prom.


And some paintings Bianca created. She's in the painter career (level 8).








I wanted to take more photos but got distracted in finding Chris a girlfriend, and looking for some palladium for the Simbot.

I ended up creating a new girl since the one he found dumped him.. Crazy..

But I still haven't found the palladium. Does any one of you know where I can find some in Twinbrook? I have drilled the whole lot and still nothing.. Also, the main square.. Help..

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the opportunity to collect the palladium for the simbot-making chain of little quests? Because if you do then the palladium should show up on your world view map with some little (if I remember correctly) gem icon. If there is none in the world at that moment obviously there won't be one showing on the map so you might have to wait a little and just keep checking.

    Without the opportunity I think its such a pain to find, though if you check often sometimes they sell them at the consignment shop. Beyond that you could also just buy the corresponding gem spawner from buydebug and place it on your lot and wait for one to spawn. (If you need help with that ask me at DH because I probably won't check back here).

    Hope that helps!

    Oh and I love Dean's undies (lol!) and the gnomey pics (you know I love these). The family looks great!

    ReplyDelete